This is a dynamic platform designed to provide first -hand experience for students in various areas of the company’s operations.
The following objectives have been included in the program:
- To help industrial training students master professional soft skills such as communication, punctuality and time management.
- To master the company’s experties from our team specialist.
- To help a student decide if a particular career is a good match for their personality, lifestyle, passions and goals. This way a student can avoid spending time and money on training for a career that does not really suit their abilities or needs.
Submission of the following documents (complete documents must be submitted through the application portal)
- Copy of latest academic results
- Copy of Industrial Training / Internship Letter (signed by the University)
Terms & Conditions:
- Applications must be submitted a minimum of one (1) month prior to the start of the internship period.
- If you do not receive any reply from us within two (2) weeks prior to the start date of your industrial training period, please consider your application is unsuccessful.
- Acceptance or rejection of the offer must be notified within six (6) working days.
- Only online applications will be served. Postal / courier applications are considered incomplete.