Maryam Khadijah Group Sdn.Bhd strives to be a manufacturer of high quality hijab brands in Malaysia nearing 2024 and in Asia in 2029. Maryam Khadijah Group Sdn. Bhd. Produces hijabs for professional women with high quality fabrics and patterns.
We know that applying for a job can be an incredible experience. No matter what your ambitions are, we encourage you to take the time and find out the opportunities we offer to see where you might fit.
This is a dynamic platform designed to provide first -hand experience for students in various areas of the company’s operations.
The following objectives have been included in the program:
1.To help industrial training students master professional soft skills such as communication, punctuality and time management.
2.To master the company’s experties from our team specialist.
3.To help a student decide if a particular career is a good match for their personality, lifestyle, passions and goals. This way a student can avoid spending time and money on training for a career that does not really suit their abilities or needs.
2. Copy of latest academic results
3. Copy of Industrial Training / Internship Letter (signed by the University)
Terms & Conditions:
- Applications must be submitted a minimum of one (1) month prior to the start of the internship period.
- If you do not receive any reply from us within two (2) weeks prior to the start date of your industrial training period, please consider your application is unsuccessful.
- Acceptance or rejection of the offer must be notified within six (6) working days.
- Only online applications will be served. Postal / courier applications are considered incomplete.